We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that GINEVRA DI COSTANZA FONTANI E C. SAS will process the data you provide in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data.
The provision of data is optional but a refusal to supply determines the impossibility of implementing any obligation arising from the contract sale which you are part of.
The personal data you provide are collected in an electronic way and processed, even with the use of electronic means, directly and/or through third-party representatives (firm delivery) for the following purposes:
- purposes connected with the service and the management of products purchase;
- Statistics purposes, sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed (if not to company for home delivery) or sold to third parties. Within GINEVRA DI COSTANZA FONTANI E C. SAS data may be known only by those specifically charged operating Information Systems, Marketing, Administration and Accounting, Customer Service departments.
In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, at any time you have the right to request and obtain from the Data Holder all the information on the treatment of your data, its methods and aims and logic applied to it as well:
- confirmation of the existence of the data and their communication and their origin;
- the identification of the Owner and Managers and the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose: the processing of data, pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
The Owner of data treatment is Costanza Fontani.